Looking for a new role can be daunting, which is why we’ve aimed to streamline the process as much as possible to make it really simple to see exactly what we’re recruiting for and how to apply.
All of our vacancies can be found either on our website or via Indeed, you need to only search for ‘Carter Security jobs’ on Indeed for our roles to pop up. We have a great demand at the moment for trained security officers, with more and more applicants every day. This means that if you see a role you think is suitable, apply straight away as it might be filled in a few days! Equally, if you have a look but nothing seems suitable, please keep checking back and we’ll no doubt have more roles listed that might be a more appropriate fit for you.
So how does our recruitment process work?
- Find a position you think suits your skillset and aspirations on Indeed or on our website and either apply via:
- the Stage One application form.
- Emailing your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling us on +44 (0)1945 897377 to let us know you’re interested.
- We’ll then give you a call to discuss the role to let you know what it involves, and perhaps discuss any alternative roles you might have to find the best fit for you.
- We’ll then ask you to fill in the Stage One application form if you haven’t done it already.
- If we think you’d make a great fit, we’ll then call you to set up a face-to-face interview.
- We aim to conduct face-to-face interviews in several locations (whatever is most convenient for you), including at our head office in Wisbech. We’ll aim to see you in person within just a few days of application.
- With immediate starts available, we’ll take into consideration any notice periods you might have, but you’d be able to start as soon as you’re able.
If at any point your application is not successful, we make every effort to let you know, but due to the volume of applicants, this is not always possible. If you haven’t heard from us within a few days of your initial application, please assume you’ve been unsuccessful for that particular position.
A few things we need from you
- A valid SIA license
- A can-do reliable attitude, demonstrating that you’re dedicated to the role.
- The majority of our roles work on a 4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern. We’d need you to be able to commit to this pattern of working.
- Brilliant communication. This include accepting and declining shifts ahead of time, as well as communicating with both the client and members of the public – depending on the nature of the role.
So, if you’re looking to further your career within the security industry, please check the careers section on our website or email us an up-to-date copy of your C.V. We never subcontract, we invest in training and we work hard to support our staff. We look forward to meeting you.
Alternatively, for more information on how we can work advise you on security and staffing at your business, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook